The rooms a bit pokey for twins and worn out looking. The staff were great though. Could do with a make over and attention to detail but you get what you pay for. More for the budget traveller. Good location near Albert Park and easy tram on St Kilda road to city. Make a judgement call people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview On The Park is situated on Queens Road opposite Albert Park Lake and Golf Course and is in the heart of Melbourne's St Kilda Road business district. Melbourne's city centre, South Yarra shopping area, Crown Entertainment Complex, St Kilda Esplanade and Port Phillip Bay are all only a short tram ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bayview on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne