After many years of spending NYE at house parties a group of us decided to go out for 2013. Leaving it until later in the year we weren't sure what we would find but when we come across this package we immediately booked it.
We didn't want to have to catch a cab home from the city so the room, car park, breakfast and late checkout was a bonus.
The meal was nice and entertainment great.
The fact we could arrive early afternoon, sit by the pool, have a few drinks, go for a walk around Albert Park lake was great. Then return to the room to get ready for the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview On The Park is situated on Queens Road opposite Albert Park Lake and Golf Course and is in the heart of Melbourne's St Kilda Road business district. Melbourne's city centre, South Yarra shopping area, Crown Entertainment Complex, St Kilda Esplanade and Port Phillip Bay are all only a short tram ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Bayview on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne