This was our 3rd year staying at this hotel for 3 nights. We have been going to the Boxing Day cricket test (day 3) each year. We have found the hotel to be good value, with big rooms and it is conveniently located. We have walked from the MCG twice (although a long walk!). Easy walk to Prahan and a bit further to St Kilda. Trams are very close as well. Car parking is crucial coming from Canberra by car and costs $10.00 a night which we thought was very fair. This year we had a problem with our TV and it was fixed very promptly and used room service for the first time and it also was very prompt.
We will stay here again and would easily recommend it to anyone else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview On The Park is situated on Queens Road opposite Albert Park Lake and Golf Course and is in the heart of Melbourne's St Kilda Road business district. Melbourne's city centre, South Yarra shopping area, Crown Entertainment Complex, St Kilda Esplanade and Port Phillip Bay are all only a short tram ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Bayview on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne