I often stay in this hotel as I have work in St Kilda road. It is great value for money. Clean and nice and get a premier room for a little bit more and it is worth it. Ample parking on premise or in the adjacent step streets. If you park in the streets be aware of the parking inspectors as they are quite ruthless. There is a restaurant and bar with good prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview On The Park is situated on Queens Road opposite Albert Park Lake and Golf Course and is in the heart of Melbourne's St Kilda Road business district. Melbourne's city centre, South Yarra shopping area, Crown Entertainment Complex, St Kilda Esplanade and Port Phillip Bay are all only a short tram ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Bayview on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne