This is an updated review of a previous one we did. The staff as always were very courteous.
In the past we have always had a premium room with views of Albert Park. Although we booked a premium room this time, it faced the car park but was advertised to overlook the pool (which you could see by going right up to the window) The room was substantially smaller and whilst the fittings and finishes were good, the bed comfortable the carpet was threadbare and stained.
The shower (shower over bath) head had been downgraded to a low flow shower which was awful, the water temperature varied constantly and there was hair from a previous guest in the bath. Overall not too impressed this time and they are now charging for car parking. We would probably go back as the location and pricing is good, it's just a bit old and down but OK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Melbourne's CBD and St Kilda Beach, Bayview On The Park provides the perfect location to explore all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Aquarium, South Yarra shopping district and St Kilda Esplanade are all only a short tram ride away, with the added convenience of onsite car parking (fees apply). Bayview On The Park is just 25.5km from Melbourne International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Bayview on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne