I stayed with my 16 year old neice. We had a premier room overlooking the lake. The room was comfortable and clean. We both enjoyed our stay, next time we will both take our bathers as the pool looked very inviting. We were able to leave our car at the hotel after checking out, the staff were very friendly. Its close to public transport and was very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview On The Park is situated on Queens Road opposite Albert Park Lake and Golf Course and is in the heart of Melbourne's St Kilda Road business district. Melbourne's city centre, South Yarra shopping area, Crown Entertainment Complex, St Kilda Esplanade and Port Phillip Bay are all only a short tram ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Bayview on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne