I stayed with my 16 year old neice. We had a premier room overlooking the lake. The room was comfortable and clean. We both enjoyed our stay, next time we will both take our bathers as the pool looked very inviting. We were able to leave our car at the hotel after checking out, the staff were very friendly. Its close to public transport and was very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Melbourne's CBD and St Kilda Beach, Bayview On The Park provides the perfect location to explore all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Aquarium, South Yarra shopping district and St Kilda Esplanade are all only a short tram ride away, with the added convenience of onsite car parking (fees apply). Bayview On The Park is just 25.5km from Melbourne International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Bayview on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne