This is the hotel our company sends their guests to. Probably because we are used to or may be, because it was once a better hotel.
The rooms are regular and not as comfortable as a business traveler will look for. Not enough electricity sockets, no internet logical port (in my room it is next to the bed...) and the cost of the internet is outrageous! 18 AU $ / 24 hours...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview On The Park is situated on Queens Road opposite Albert Park Lake and Golf Course and is in the heart of Melbourne's St Kilda Road business district. Melbourne's city centre, South Yarra shopping area, Crown Entertainment Complex, St Kilda Esplanade and Port Phillip Bay are all only a short tram ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bayview on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne