Bayview On The Park has several standars of room, the basic cheaper rooms are really tired and about 3 star and the Premier rooms 3.5 star but quite large. I find the hotel very easy and comfortable to stay in however the recent decision to charge for parking has taken away the main reson to pick this hotel ahead of the 10 others in the same vicinity.
Lisa on the front desk always provides warm friendly and excellent service - some of the other staff can be a bit cool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview On The Park is situated on Queens Road opposite Albert Park Lake and Golf Course and is in the heart of Melbourne's St Kilda Road business district. Melbourne's city centre, South Yarra shopping area, Crown Entertainment Complex, St Kilda Esplanade and Port Phillip Bay are all only a short tram ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bayview on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne