We looked for a good quality hotel close to the city that did not penalise us for having a car. Bayview met all our expectations and provided excellent value for money. The reception staff could have been a bit more cheerful, but the dining room staff were outstanding - at dinner and at breakfast. A busy road outside meant that departure toward the city required patience and concentration before pulling out. All round it delivered all that was promised.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview On The Park is situated on Queens Road opposite Albert Park Lake and Golf Course and is in the heart of Melbourne's St Kilda Road business district. Melbourne's city centre, South Yarra shopping area, Crown Entertainment Complex, St Kilda Esplanade and Port Phillip Bay are all only a short tram ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Bayview on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.