had one night here on way back to Sydney. whilst the foyer has been renovated, at least as far as the second floor is concerned that is where they stopped. The walls in the hallway either had pieces out of it or had been filled but not painted over. the skrting boards were coming away. whilst the room was clean it was very old and dark. the bathroom was the same. the bed sagged on one side where someone must have jumped on it. the dedside light switch was missing. the shower had no screen only a curtain. the base of the shower was a metal strip running around the tile. whilst it was a room that was obtained on the internet it was very old and outdated. hopefully other rooms on other floors have been modernised
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview On The Park is situated on Queens Road opposite Albert Park Lake and Golf Course and is in the heart of Melbourne's St Kilda Road business district. Melbourne's city centre, South Yarra shopping area, Crown Entertainment Complex, St Kilda Esplanade and Port Phillip Bay are all only a short tram ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Bayview on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne