I've stayed at the Mecure Welcome about 3 times now because the location is excellent - right next to Bourke St mall and close to public transport and restaurants. The rooms themselves are small and very average. The main issue is that the walls are very thin. Everytime a neighbouring room opens their door or talks or turns on the tv you can hear everything! The shower is good with decent pressure but there may be an issue with the plumbing/tiling as puddles of water pooled randomly on the bathroom floor. Staff are really friendly and rooms are reasonably clean. There are two elevators and one always seems to not be working which is a bit annoying. Overall, an affordable option right in the city centre.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Welcome Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place where the staff go further so you can enjoy your stay. The Mercure Hotel Welcome Melbourne features self and valet parking. Cafes, restaurants and bars are close by and cater to all budgets and tastes and there is an onsite tour and information desk divulging Melbourne's best-kept local secrets. This is great-value accommodation in a great location – shopping precincts and historic theatres are all within walking distance, while sporting venues are a simple tram ride away. This is a 100% non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Welcome Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.