The location is the great thing about the hotel. The staff were also very helpful, although i was not impressed when one lift was being worked on, and the other never came after waiting 10 mins and had to walk down from the 7th floor with luggage...
It was also expensive, however a fraction of the other business hotels, so i guess it was good value for money.
The room however was small, pokey, I could hear everything in the rooms around, including someone peeing...:( Everything was dark, and the colour scheme was 70's brown to hide the dirt, not that it was dirty. The shower was fantastic!!!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel
- Accor Welcome Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place where the staff go further so you can enjoy your stay. The Mercure Hotel Welcome Melbourne features self and valet parking. Cafes, restaurants and bars are close by and cater to all budgets and tastes and there is an onsite tour and information desk divulging Melbourne's best-kept local secrets. This is great-value accommodation in a great location – shopping precincts and historic theatres are all within walking distance, while sporting venues are a simple tram ride away. This is a 100% non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Welcome Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.