The only down side was there was only one lift working as they were doing work on the other. My room was next to the lift well and they started working on it before 7am on week days - if I was there on holidays I wouldn't have been impressed.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel
- Accor Welcome Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place where the staff go further so you can enjoy your stay. The Mercure Hotel Welcome Melbourne features self and valet parking. Cafes, restaurants and bars are close by and cater to all budgets and tastes and there is an onsite tour and information desk divulging Melbourne's best-kept local secrets. This is great-value accommodation in a great location – shopping precincts and historic theatres are all within walking distance, while sporting venues are a simple tram ride away. This is a 100% non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Welcome Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.