Location is great being right on Swanston & Little Burke. Staff were very friendly and helpful. While breakfast cereals were great I thought the cooked breakfast in regard to bacon left a little to be desired with several rashes stuck together, which meant they were cooked that way.
I really appreciated the staff finding me a soft pillow as I have a neck problem, which is exacerbated by hard inflexible pillows, so thanks to that gesture I had great sleeps and no sore neck issues. Laundry was also excellent with items returned as advised the next day. I would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Welcome Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place where the staff go further so you can enjoy your stay. The Mercure Hotel Welcome Melbourne features self and valet parking. Cafes, restaurants and bars are close by and cater to all budgets and tastes and there is an onsite tour and information desk divulging Melbourne's best-kept local secrets. This is great-value accommodation in a great location – shopping precincts and historic theatres are all within walking distance, while sporting venues are a simple tram ride away. This is a 100% non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, getaroom.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Welcome Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.