Our stay at the Mercure Welcome was good. The room was a little small but it was good value for money, clean and is in a great location. The hotel is in the heart of the CBD which makes it a great location to get around the rest of melbourne with ease.
The room was ok, had a nice renovated bathroom and was perfect for the 2 of us. We had no view but in all was good value for money as most of the time we were out and about.
I would definitely go back again.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel
- Accor Welcome Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place where the staff go further so you can enjoy your stay. The Mercure Hotel Welcome Melbourne features self and valet parking. Cafes, restaurants and bars are close by and cater to all budgets and tastes and there is an onsite tour and information desk divulging Melbourne's best-kept local secrets. This is great-value accommodation in a great location – shopping precincts and historic theatres are all within walking distance, while sporting venues are a simple tram ride away. This is a 100% non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Welcome Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.