Chose this hotel for a business trip on the basis its one of the Accor group, and it was on a bargain deal.
- Located right in the centre of the city.
- Bathroom was a nice refurb job
- Pokey room
- View of a concrete wall
- Room had an adjoining room door (locked) through which you could hear everything from the next door room.
- Check-in was painfully slow
So worth staying if your travelling alone on a business trip and need a budget hotel in a good location. Otherwise avoid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place where the staff go further so you can enjoy your stay. The Mercure Hotel Welcome Melbourne features self and valet parking. Cafes, restaurants and bars are close by and cater to all budgets and tastes and there is an onsite tour and information desk divulging Melbourne's best-kept local secrets. This is great-value accommodation in a great location – shopping precincts and historic theatres are all within walking distance, while sporting venues are a simple tram ride away. This is a 100% non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Welcome Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Welcome Melbourne