Stayed for three nights in march. Our initial feeling was not great because of building works next door and we ended up down the stree in the cab. The lobby is little like a cut through with doors going into different streets and the reception in the middle. We had breakfast which was good and dinner also good. A little strange getting out of one lift from the room to go to the other side of the hotel to eat and go up in another lift. However it is a great location, it is clean and comfortable and we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Hotel Swanston is in the heart of the city, close to restaurants, theatres, nightlife and Melbournes best shopping. The hotel features 200 spacious, well appointed rooms and a restaurant on the 15th floor which overlooks the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure Hotel Melbourne
- The Swanston Hotel Grand Accor