Spent two nights at the Swanston and I was worried on check in as I had stayed in the Mecure which is attached to the Swanston and hated the Mecure's small rooms, the lack of soundproofing and dingy hallways, but was I was very pleasently surprised with the Swanston, My room was next to the elevator... but the soundproof design ensured that there was no sound to be heard. The room was large, comfortable and well appointed, there was even a second door to the bedroom which you could shut and keep even more noise out. I really enjoyed my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Hotel Swanston is in the heart of the city, close to restaurants, theatres, nightlife and Melbournes best shopping. The hotel features 200 spacious, well appointed rooms and a restaurant on the 15th floor which overlooks the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelTravel.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure Hotel Melbourne
- The Swanston Hotel Grand Accor