We stayed here for the White Night Festival and it was a great location. It was surprisingly fairly quiet considering how many people were in Melbourne that night. The room and bathroom were a good size especially for two young children. We had breakfast in the Louden Restaurant and it was reasonably priced, kids ate for free and there was an adequate amount to choose from. The only negative was staff were slow to clear tables so it took a while for us to find a table large enough for the four of us. The only other thing that was not ideal was the valet parking setup, its down a laneway off little bourke st and it is tiny, there's barely enough room for two cars to squeeze past, but the parking staff do a great job in a not ideal situation. All in all I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Hotel Swanston is in the heart of the city, close to restaurants, theatres, nightlife and Melbournes best shopping. The hotel features 200 spacious, well appointed rooms and a restaurant on the 15th floor which overlooks the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure Hotel Melbourne
- The Swanston Hotel Grand Accor