We stayed overnight with friends. Great base to experience Melbourne CBD. Right in the middle with short strolls to Chinatown, shopping, trams and trains. Located on a mall, it is not easy to park and would recommend to people travelling without a car. We had superior rooms on level 10. Located at the front of the hotel, there was noise from the street. Liked the view though. Hotel was very clean and staff were nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Hotel Swanston is in the heart of the city, close to restaurants, theatres, nightlife and Melbournes best shopping. The hotel features 200 spacious, well appointed rooms and a restaurant on the 15th floor which overlooks the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure Hotel Melbourne
- The Swanston Hotel Grand Accor