I used to stay at this hotel many years ago on a regular basis (when it was owned by another chain) and so it was with some excitement that I booked in for a recent one night stay.
The hotel is in a great position for anyone needing to head to the MCG and it is just a short stroll into the CBD. The hotel itself is feeling a little old these days and probably needs a bit of a re-furb - but having said that I really could not fault my recent stay. The staff were all lovely, I was able to easily get a late check out so I could get some work done and all the room amenities worked fine, except for the wi-fi which (on the 16th floor at least) was a little flaky.
Dinner was nice, but like many international hotels, a little pricey and serves on the small size.
I'll certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 24 Kilometres from Melbourne Airport, Pullman Melbourne on the Park hotel is in the heart of East Melbourne within the city's main sports and entertainment district. It is directly opposite Melbourne Cricket Ground and enjoys stunning views of Fitzroy Gardens, Rod Laver Arena and Melbourne Park, home of the Australian Open tennis tournament. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Pullman Melbourne on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton On The Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Hilton International East Melbourne
- Hilton East Melbourne
- East Melbourne Hilton