Spent to nights here this week and came away reasonably happy with the experience. I had a room with a balcony area looking out on to the pool. Everything of a decent standard and very clean, staff on the whole were pretty good. Ordered room service twice for dinner and had Buffett breakfast. Breakfast was really good for a Buffett although the coffee machine was poor to average.
Room service was decent but over priced. All in all a good option in a good location and not badly priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 24 Kilometres from Melbourne Airport, Pullman Melbourne on the Park hotel is in the heart of East Melbourne within the city's main sports and entertainment district. It is directly opposite Melbourne Cricket Ground and enjoys stunning views of Fitzroy Gardens, Rod Laver Arena and Melbourne Park, home of the Australian Open tennis tournament. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Pullman Melbourne on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton On The Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Hilton International East Melbourne
- Hilton East Melbourne
- East Melbourne Hilton