The location of the hotel is ok. 15 mins walk to the city. Restaurants close by. Convenience store around the corner. Local village 10 mins walk. Beautiful park next to hotel. Hotel facilities were above average. Kettle in room.
Bed was average.
But the worst thing was the Internet. It is $25 for 24 hours. The Internet was very, very slow when it worked. Worst than dial up speeds. Half the time it didn't work. In the end we complained to the front desk and they took the charges off. We spoke to other people and they said the same thing. Why bother providing Internet services when it is so bad half the time, people complain and then they remove the charges?
Better off buying a SIM card from the convenience store and browsing on a smartphone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 24 Kilometres from Melbourne Airport, Pullman Melbourne on the Park hotel is in the heart of East Melbourne within the city's main sports and entertainment district. It is directly opposite Melbourne Cricket Ground and enjoys stunning views of Fitzroy Gardens, Rod Laver Arena and Melbourne Park, home of the Australian Open tennis tournament. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pullman Melbourne on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton On The Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Hilton International East Melbourne
- Hilton East Melbourne
- East Melbourne Hilton