The room we were given was on level two, really noisy as its near the pipes, window facing fence, Its in NOT free wifi like advertised on trivago, in fact its $26.50, for only 24 hours, which is a massive rip off. Oh, and the Tvs picture was beyond bad. not Impressed in the least. The staff were relatively friendly though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 24 Kilometres from Melbourne Airport, Pullman Melbourne on the Park hotel is in the heart of East Melbourne within the city's main sports and entertainment district. It is directly opposite Melbourne Cricket Ground and enjoys stunning views of Fitzroy Gardens, Rod Laver Arena and Melbourne Park, home of the Australian Open tennis tournament. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pullman Melbourne on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton On The Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Hilton International East Melbourne
- Hilton East Melbourne
- East Melbourne Hilton