The Pullman on the park was owned by the Hilton for many years and other than its closeness to the MCG it has very little going for it.
The staff are unhelpful, the checkin is always long and the room are so over a makeover. The bathrooms are terrible and the noise head from other room is sometimes entertaining.
They now charge a room service charge of 5 dollars which the Hilton did not and they also charge for the internet at a price of 27.50 AUD.
The internet can only be described as dial up for those who remember those days.
it is slow and drops out most of the time not worth purchasing. Go to the & Eleven down the road and purchase a sim package. cheaper and more beneficial.
There are many more better hotels in Melbourne than this one however my company has a deal with this hotel so we are required to stay here. Look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 24 Kilometres from Melbourne Airport, Pullman Melbourne on the Park hotel is in the heart of East Melbourne within the city's main sports and entertainment district. It is directly opposite Melbourne Cricket Ground and enjoys stunning views of Fitzroy Gardens, Rod Laver Arena and Melbourne Park, home of the Australian Open tennis tournament. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Melbourne on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton On The Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Hilton International East Melbourne
- Hilton East Melbourne
- East Melbourne Hilton