The hotel is outside the CBD and near a large park - and that assures a good night sleep. It is close enough however to reach central Melbourne walking. The amenities are dated (bathroom designed 20 years ago), elevators are slow, gym and pool are small, services are overpriced and wifi is barely usable (and expensive - even in the business center). The personel is friendly and helpful but needs some management attention. Hilton on the Park was probably once a 4-5 star hotel but is not so today.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the attractive inner-city suburb of East Melbourne, Hilton on the Park is an elegantly furbished hotel directly opposite the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG).Each furbished hotel room has warm, natural tones and feature large windows, a flat-screen TV and a wide range of amenities to ensure a relaxing and easy stay. Offering free Wi-Fi to all guests, the iconic Park Lounge bar is the perfect place to have a casual drink before heading to the MCG. For breakfast and dinner, the Gallery Restaurant also provides market fresh cuisines while overlooking the beautiful Fitzroy Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton On The Park Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton On The Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Hilton International East Melbourne
- Hilton East Melbourne
- East Melbourne Hilton