I am biased, as I really like this property, and have said so before. I stayed here for 6 nights and for whatever reasons, it works. Yes, its old fashioned. Yes, its slightly out of town. Yes the decoration is dated. Yes the shower is over the bath. But the staff are brilliant. The hotel feels friendky. And its all down to the GM whomever he or she may be.10/10 folks. I will keep coming back as my Dollar is appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the attractive inner-city suburb of East Melbourne, Hilton on the Park is an elegantly furbished hotel directly opposite the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG).Each furbished hotel room has warm, natural tones and feature large windows, a flat-screen TV and a wide range of amenities to ensure a relaxing and easy stay. Offering free Wi-Fi to all guests, the iconic Park Lounge bar is the perfect place to have a casual drink before heading to the MCG. For breakfast and dinner, the Gallery Restaurant also provides market fresh cuisines while overlooking the beautiful Fitzroy Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Venere, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hilton On The Park Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton On The Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Hilton International East Melbourne
- Hilton East Melbourne
- East Melbourne Hilton