Stayed here for one night and was upgraded to a corner suite with executive lounge access (Hilton Honors Diamond member)..
Room was GREAT with separate bedroom and huge very modern bathroom with a standalone bath.
Reception staff and doormen very friendly and attentive - great at their jobs.
Used the car park ($28 overnight) which was easy and simple.
Had breakfast in the executive lounge which has great views and food - would recommend.
Only issue was scraps of paper that I observed in the hallway remained there until the next day. Also noticed room service leftovers remaining for many hours outside some rooms (which can be common in many hotels but never a good look). Suggest "someone" is more vigilant about the hallways tidiness - otherwise loved it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the attractive inner-city suburb of East Melbourne, Hilton on the Park is an elegantly furbished hotel directly opposite the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG).Each furbished hotel room has warm, natural tones and feature large windows, a flat-screen TV and a wide range of amenities to ensure a relaxing and easy stay. Offering free Wi-Fi to all guests, the iconic Park Lounge bar is the perfect place to have a casual drink before heading to the MCG. For breakfast and dinner, the Gallery Restaurant also provides market fresh cuisines while overlooking the beautiful Fitzroy Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton On The Park Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton On The Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Hilton International East Melbourne
- Hilton East Melbourne
- East Melbourne Hilton