I have stayed in many hotels in this city. Modern, old, high rise, low rise, South Bank, CBD, etc but consistantly the Hilton on the Park draws me back. Its safe - ie: warm, friendly, offers all I need, few restaurants nearby. Rooms well decorated. Yes it is not central. Yes the decor is 80's. But it works!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the attractive inner-city suburb of East Melbourne, Hilton on the Park is an elegantly furbished hotel directly opposite the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG).Each furbished hotel room has warm, natural tones and feature large windows, a flat-screen TV and a wide range of amenities to ensure a relaxing and easy stay. Offering free Wi-Fi to all guests, the iconic Park Lounge bar is the perfect place to have a casual drink before heading to the MCG. For breakfast and dinner, the Gallery Restaurant also provides market fresh cuisines while overlooking the beautiful Fitzroy Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton On The Park Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton On The Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Hilton International East Melbourne
- Hilton East Melbourne
- East Melbourne Hilton