Stayed here for 3 nights on a Travelsphere package holiday.Facilities include swimming pool, tea/coffee ,fridge,personal safe,fridge.Nice room not massive but adequate .close to free Melbourne tram link.Most attractions are within walking distance or the transport is easily available.,positioned in the middle of little Italy.
The staff are helpful when required and will help you ,however they do appear to be a bit a aloof
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Travel Hotel
- Best Western Plus The Travel Hotel Melbourne
- Best Western Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Travel Inn Melbourne is a boutique hotel accommodation in Carlton, situated close to the Melbourne CBD with only a short stroll to some of Melbourne's famous attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Travel Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.