Stayed here for the first time last weekend.
Found the room to be clean and quiet. The bathroom is very small, not good for those with long legs who will find it a tight fit to use the toilet!
Breakfast and parking was included in our room fee so we were very happy with the price.
Our son lives just one block away so once the car was parked (in the very tight car park) we could walk everywhere.
Lygon street is just around the corner and for those not familiar with Melbourne this seems to be the place to eat. It was bustling with people and it certainly didn't lack choice for eateries.
Overall we were very happy with our choice of motel and will definitely be staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Travel Hotel
- Best Western Plus The Travel Hotel Melbourne
- Best Western Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Travel Inn Melbourne is a boutique hotel accommodation in Carlton, situated close to the Melbourne CBD with only a short stroll to some of Melbourne's famous attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Travel Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.