The rooms are specious, ours had a double and a single bed. We had a ground floor room overlooking the small heated pool. Tea and coffee making facilities, an iron, an in room free safe and a small fridge are provided.
The bathrooms are modern but very small. The sink is ridiculously small.
There are guest laundry facilities which are the most expensive we saw throughout Australia.
The hotel has Wifi there is a charge for this service, our experience was the service was reliable. Many restaurants and cafes have free Wifi just ask and they will give you the password. Also Federation square has very good, free, and reliable Wifi.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Travel Hotel
- Best Western Plus The Travel Hotel Melbourne
- Best Western Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Travel Inn Melbourne is a boutique hotel accommodation in Carlton, situated close to the Melbourne CBD with only a short stroll to some of Melbourne's famous attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Travel Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.