I spent 9 nights at this hotel and found it to be an excellent choice.
Although the hotel is mainly aimed at the business traveller, it catered for other guests very well too.
The staff were pleasant and polite throughout my stay.
It had a small outdoor pool which i used on a couple of occasions which was great when i had finished whatever i was doing that day and wanted to relax in the sun.
I'd stay again if ever back in Melbourne.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Melbourne Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the Yarra River, in the heart of the Southbank precinct Crowne Plaza Melbourne is a located adjacent to Melbourne Convention Exhibition Center and a relaxed stroll from Southgate arts and dining promenade, the city center, Melbourne Aquarium, Etihad Stadium and shopping hot spots. Crowne Plaza Melbourne is a 5-minute walk from Southern Cross railway station and a 2-minute stroll to the tramways for swift travel across town. Taxis or our car service take 30 minutes from Melbourne Airport, while our convenient valet service makes parking a breeze. Providing support for the corporate traveler our business centre provides complimentary use of PCs, Internet and stationary supplies. Whether it’s over a succulent steak at Clarendon Street Grill, a classic cocktail in the Lobby Bar or an informal meeting in the Corporate Lounge, Crowne Plaza Melbourne really is The Place To Meet with friends, family, colleagues and clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.