“Yummy cherry pie” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Melbourne
“Yummy cherry pie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Eat here often, mainly the food is good and the owner also serves, now knows us as regulars and is always extra hospitable. Their chips are chunky and hand cut and delicious, can't fault any of the food and service, all the staff greet with a smile no matter which day or time we get there. They have a wonderful cherry pie that I can't go home without have a piece. 4 years ago I went the Hawaii, and cherries being one of my favourite fruit, I tried the cherry pie, when I got back home I could never find anything close to the sweet tangy melting pastry cherry pie. Returned to the states 2 yrs latter and couldn't find the same cherry pie. Then a few months ago I found it at Biagos!!!!!! It's a must to try

Visited January 2013

“Needs flavour and atmosphere”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Coffee is good and that's about it. I have tried the food here on several occasions and found it to be bland and missing a key ingredient... Flavour. The restaurant is also lacking in atmosphere. If you have no taste buds then this is the tops for you.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Delish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I ate last night at Biagios and didn't make a booking luckily we were seated at the last available table inside.
I had the chicken and mushroom risotto which was great. And my friend had the ragu gnocchi which she said was also fantastic. Be sure to Oder the main sizes of the pasta dishes if your not ordering an entree as they entree sizes are very small.

Great and friendly service. Will be back.

“Very Happy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have been to this restaurant on three occasions now and have never been disappointed. The food and service has been exceptional and the atmosphere was great too.

We booked for a party there and went really well.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Italian food at an affordable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We've dined here multiple times with friends and have never been disappointed. The food is delicious and is great value. The waiters provide great service and the atmosphere is perfect for couples or for gatherings of friends and family. As a big fan of Italian cuisine, I was impressed with their lasagna and gnocchi. I will definitely be visiting many times in the future.

• Visited July 2012