“Interesting Place to have Good coffee” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #72 of 4,092 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Bagels
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Interesting Place to have Good coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Their mocca taste very nice, the blend between chocolate and coffee was perfect....u can taste both in 1 sip.
Additional point goes to their latte art...
For food, from my point of view it's just sandwich, therefore instead of using bread they used bagel (interesting)
We were having pull pork and tuna bagel. Tuna bagel just normal, however the pull pork was tasty.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney
“Get ready to line up!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

This place was pretty good. Didn't realise they only do Bagels (pretty much) until we had waited 20minutes ot get in and then see a menu. The bagels were good, but I think I would have enjoyed good old fashioned Bacon and Egss that day! The food is very fresh, the coffee was AWESOME and the restaurant itself is pretty funky! Good place to eat!

Visited April 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I am so glad we found this place, it was just what we were after a quiet coffee and a bite to eat. They primarily serve delicious bagel sandwiches - and they were delicious. It's a shame we found this place on the last day I was down, I would have visited daily.

My latte was delightfully and artfully poured, and served with an quirky man staring up at me, which I adored. (We named him Narmad!) It was also probably the best coffee I had during my stay.

While the chairs sucked, they fit in perfectly with the decor and atmosphere of the place! Something to look at in all corners. The staff were super friendly and very happy.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“SERIOUS COFFEE, FRESH FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

You. Must. Go.

Walking into the lane way, you highly doubt the integrity of all the rave reviews you heard, but once you enter the sliding doors into the high ceiling cafe, you will surely be put at ease. The staff are smiley, prompt, and professional, and they take pride in who they are and what they do. You have a sense that they CARE enough that you have a great experience to compliment the food and drink.

Coffee are made from fresh beans, the funky barista will artfully and skillfully whizz up the best coffee in Melbourne for you while you wait for your fresh, healthy breaky or brunch.

My husband is a coffee nazi and he NEVER likes coffee he orders out as they are often stale beans, not skillfully executed ...to gain his Approval from this great establishment was something I found amazing!! The coffee will satisfy the toughest of critics, it is delish!!

The Cartel teas available are incredible too.

Highly reccomend the smashed avocado bagel with cherry tomatoes. I added a side of smoked salmon and it complimented perfectly.

Ambiance is quirky, modern, cool, hip and unique.

Please MP, always stay true and never change! I love coming and visiting you!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“Very artsy coffee shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Love this hidden place,

We had to search the place, but it was so worth it to visit.

Its so artistic and lovely place to hang out.
Their coffee was good too.

Too bad when we got there it was during their break time, so we couldnt order any food.

Next time we will come back!

• Visited August 2012