“Great place for a casual breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Seacliff, South Australia, Australia
“Great place for a casual breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We found this restuarant in a magazine. It has a lovely atmosphere, very funky with loads of things to look at. The whole idea of this place is amazing. We actually walked right past it as it is located in avery unlikely location. The food was very tasty and and the coffee very good. The service was fantastic and the popularity of the place evident as people lived up to get in. I will definitely go again when next in Melbourne

• Visited May 2013

Saudi Arabia
“Great coffee, great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I love seven seeds and their coffee is great. The staff are friendly. The food is good. This place is a stop for all students of Melbourne university. However, they have a small branch in the city as well.

Visited April 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“A university student and Melbourne hipster hangout with great coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Don't be mistaken, this is not just a place for the Melbourne University law students and hipsters to get coffee. Seven Seeds has the most amazing selection of food, all within a industrial/warehouse/informal/hip environment. The coffee here is amazing, and it is a perfect place to have brunch or lunch and just chill out with a book for a while.

From experience this is one of the best places to get a latte in Melbourne, and they have featured in a number of food festivals within Melbourne.

• Visited March 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
“For coffee addict”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Seven Seeds is one of best quality coffee in Melbourne.Nice coffee and some hot staff, love the idea of the warehouse-like design.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Western Australia
“Coffee Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We had breakfast at Seven Seeds today, a Sunday. We arrived at about 9am and it was about two thirds full. The absolutely delightful waitress greated with such a big smile and enthusiastic hello we felt like we were old friends returning, not visiting for the first time. We were immediately seated and were quickly served our first of three coffees we enjoyed.

I was told this was coffee snobbery at Seven Seeds, if so then call me snob as the coffee was wonderful. If I was being really picky I would say it could be just a few degrees hotter but I would much rather it slightly cooler than over hot as just a few degrees too far destroys the flavour.

I had a cold pressed coffee for the first time ever, over ice and loved that too.

We had breakfast as well. The french toast with chorizo was nice with the toast being airy and light. We had the Spiced mince dish with a fried egg on top that just blew my socks off. It was just fantastic...I want the recipe.

Great service, great coffee, great breakfast and a great vibe. I want....no need a Seven Seeds in Perth...hmmmm franchise? If I did I would steal that waitress too (if you are reading this boss man she was the deeply tanned girl, just a delight although all were good)

• Visited March 2013