“Beautiful stadium!” 5 of 5 stars

Wagga Wagga, NSW
13 attraction reviews
“Beautiful stadium!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I come here regularly to watch the melbourne Storm play. Its a fabulous stadium. Beautiful from the outside & set up great on the inside. Beware if its a cold windy night...up the top is FREEZING!! Comfy seats & good positioning make it great to watch a game here. Lots of parking nearby.

Visited August 2012

Perth, Australia
“great stadium”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

i was there with a group of soccer fans to see our team play an away fixture.the stadium is purpose built for soccer/rugby viewing from all angles is superb the facilities all bieng near new are up to date.bars and food areas easilly accesable also entry and exit areas are good

Visited February 2013
Sydney
7 attraction reviews
“Melb Vs Sydney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Easy Location to get to with the public transport ! - Great Stadium. We had fantastic seats. Pity about our team not winning..

Visited January 2013
Sydney, Australia
19 attraction reviews
“Wonderful soccer experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

During a recent rip to Melbourne I took my son to see a soccer game at this stadium. It was easy to travel to, there was lots of information to help me navigate my way to the right door and seats. The security staff were plentiful and helpful and we had a great time.

I usually go to Melbourne for the tennis but we have decided to start going for a few soccer matches as well. Getting around Melbourne, especially to events is so much easier than doing so in Sydney. Melbourne really has done it just right by having everything centrally located and an easy walk from the city centre.

Visited January 2013
Victoria
6 attraction reviews
“Most Awesome Stadium I have ever been to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Most Awesome Stadium I have ever been to, great viewing from any seat in the house. Its always very clean, the food is expensive as they all are these days. Love watching my team at this stadium.

Visited September 2012