“The best way to see Melbourne” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Melbourne By Bike

Melbourne By Bike
Federation Square | Cnr Swanston and Flinders Sts, Melbourne, Victoria 3182, Australia
+61 419 928 771
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 281 Activities in Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: Your time here is limited, so make the most of it! This tour will not disappoint. Don't just see...also understand what goes on here. Then, I give you a map to revisit or further explore. Melbourne By Bike offers fun, personalised, informative tours of Melbourne Australia in small groups by a friendly local. We aim to give you the best possible overview of Melbourne as if it was your only day here! Visit & learn about: (YOU can help decide what we see) Federation Square Sports Precinct Hidden bars Shrine of Remembrance Cafes with a vibe St Kilda Beach (dependent on start location) Heritage arcades & cool laneways Queen Victoria Market Parliament House The graffiti art culture Out of city suburbs - Carlton, St Kilda or Fitzroy (dependent on start location) Melbourne Museum Royal Exhibition Buildings and much more...... Tours: 10.00 to 2.30pm daily (start time can be flexible). Small groups. Advance Bookings to avoid disappointment. PS. When I am not taking tours, I am exploring our city and taking other people's tours to learn and pass summarised information on to you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
KESWICK
7 attraction reviews
“The best way to see Melbourne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

What an excellent tour. Michelle was brilliant, taking us to the sights and nooks and crannies of Melbourne that otherwise we would not know about. As she is into promoting tourism for Melbourne, it is the perfect tour for finding out some history of the area, and is not too strenuous.
We are returning to Melbourne in February and now have a good insight as to where things are situated. If we have the time, we will book this tour again to see the other side of Melbourne.

Visited December 2013
richmich3, Owner at Melbourne By Bike, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review - very much appreciated. I really enjoyed meeting you both and showing you around. Best wishes always, Michelle :)

• Korean first
Antwerp, Belgium
“bike tour in melbourne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

well organized, safe and complete tour of Melbourne 's landmarks and interesting or original places or initiatives. the tour guide adapts to your demands and questions.

Visited November 2013
richmich3, Owner at Melbourne By Bike, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave your first ever TA review! I enjoyed meeting you both and showing you around your son's new home. Love the brief, to the point review. Best wishes always, Michelle :)
Singapore, Singapore
“Michelle loves Melbourne!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

It was a great tour with Michelle - she really loves Melbourne and you can hear it in every word or every thing she shows you around The city! I have got plenty of good suggestions for little cafés, bars & restaurants and you could really see she is eager to show you the hidden gems of Melbourne! She was very knowledgeable and she is learning everyday more to give a very good guide on the bike! I missed a little bit the cycling as the city was packed with people and I was hoping to get my legs more worked out after a long drive from Sydney but I truly enjoyed the tour with Michelle and was sleeping well after a good day out! It was a nice of variety of things she showed us - we were 4 guests - and I think there was for everybody's taste something! So keep on cycling and guiding Michelle!

Visited November 2013
Hi V, thank you for this review. I loved meeting you and showing you around. Amazing how I bumped into you as I explored Melbourne alone on another day. I loved learning a few things from you too! I hope your travels continue to be exciting and you meet wonderful people during your adventures. Michelle :)))
Conwy, United Kingdom
“Best way to see all of Melbourne- by bike !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is my first Trip advisor review, but I enjoyed this day so much I had to let people know.

An amazing day. Michelle really knows her stuff and her enthusiasm for Melbourne is contagious. I'd walked around, exploring on my own, but was amazed to see how much I'd missed. This tour gave me an insight into the various areas within Melbourne, it's history and culture with lots of tips for future days and nights out. I'm now having trouble fitting it all in.

I loved been taken to all the side streets and shown where to find all the quirky cafes, bars and shops as well as the main landmarks. The small group makes riding in the city easy, even for a non-cyclist who lives in the countryside.

Thanks Michelle.

If you only have time for one tour ..do this one.

Visited November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave your first ever review. I really appreciate this. As you could tell, I loved showing you around. Thanks for the opportunity and best wishes always, Michelle :)
Melbourne, Australia
“Great start to our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

After arriving into Melbourne on Sunday evening after a very long flight, our bike tour on monday morning with Michelle was the perfect antidote to jetlag and such a superb start to our 2 week holiday. Michelle was so enthusiastic and keen to show us her city and teach us some history and local knowledge. She clearly knows her stuff and is totally up to date with all that is happening in Melbourne. We got to see so much that would have been missed on a walking or bus tour and by the time we cycled around the city and popped into a few well known eateries for a look (Brunetti's - cakes to die for!) we were ready for lunch where Michelle was still full of chat and ready for questions. Such a great start and Michelle took some lovely photos of us which were great for jogging the memory when it came to remembering the numerous sights we'd visited!We can't recommend this tour enough!

Visited November 2013
richmich3, Owner at Melbourne By Bike, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I'm glad you enjoyed some of my favourite Melbourne places. I loved showing them off to you, and meeting you both. Hope your holiday has been great. Best wishes, Michelle :)