“3 day GOR and Grampian Tour” 5 of 5 stars

$37*
and up
Ranked #43 of 283 Activities in Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: Proud multi-award winning of the best Tour/Transport Operator Victorian Tourism Award, Hall of Fame inductee. Bunyip Tours has been operating tours to Victoria's premier destinations for over 18 years. Tours include the spectacular Great Ocean Road and Grampians, as well Phillip Island and the penguin parade, Wilsons Promontory National Park, the Official Neighbours Tour and the Mornington Peninsula. Tours are operated in small coaches from 4 to 24 people, ensuring personalised, educational and interactive experiences for all guests. Bunyip Tours is very proud of its standing as a 100% carbon balanced Eco-certified business, which encompasses its entire operation. Several different tours are available to most destinations giving our guests even more flexibility.
Chester, United Kingdom
“3 day GOR and Grampian Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I had an amazing three days enjoying what is a most beautiful part of the world. We had a packed schedule with lots of stops to enjoy the fantastic scenery. The highlight for me was pizza on the beach watching the sun go down at the Twelve Apostles - unforgettable.
Our tour guide Rob was excellent - it was clear he cared about his work and his enthusiasm and humour added an extra dimension to our trip.
Highly recommended.

Visited October 2012

Sydney, Australia
“Great ocean Road 3 days”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I took this trip last year in december, it was amazing, very nice landscapes, it was good organized. I enjoyed a lot the last day at the field, we saw a lot of kangaroos!

Visited December 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Rob The Great Tour Guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

My Sis & I did the GOR on Xmas Day. LOVED IT! Rob was a fantastic guide; he had great stories about the GOR that were funny and interesting – learnt loads! Rob made sure we were really well looked after, organised amazing meals and squeezed in so much stuff but without rushing us. Highlights for me – watching the sun set over the 12 Apostles with a bottle of wine, camping & cooking, hikes, snake walks, finding Koalas, the views, people… all of it really! I would definitely do a tour with Bunyip and Rob again!

Visited December 2012
“Once in a lifetime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Back in October I did the 3 day bunyip tour of the great ocean road and Grampian mountains. I can only think of one word to sum up this trip, AMAZING! The sights were breathtaking and our tour guide, rob, was really helpful and enthusiastic about his work. As I have done other tours, with other companies, where the guides really couldn't have cared less, I found this made all the difference. I would recommend this company to anybody who wants to explore Australia. An awesome 3 days

Austin, Texas, United States
4 attraction reviews
“A tour worth taking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

In January my husband and I took the Phillip Island tour and absolutely loved it. The length of the trip sounded a bit daunting at first but it is perfectly planned to keep your interest but not feel rushed. I highly recommend it and if you can get lucky enough to score Natalie as your tour guide you will be most impressed.

Visited January 2013