“What an amazing find!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Hardware Societe

The Hardware Societe
120 Hardware Lane, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia (Melbourne CBD)
+61 3 9078 5992
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 4,008 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: French, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Neighborhood: Melbourne CBD
Daylesford, Australia
“What an amazing find!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Found this place whilst looking for another and so glad I did. Long queues out the front are always a good sign in my opinion, so my friend and I lined up and got a great spot.

The food there is very tasty and well presented. The wait staff amazingly friendly and generous of their time.

I will certainly be back and spread the word among my Daylesford friends who are used to great food and good service.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

92% Recommend
Cambridge, New Zealand
“Best cafe ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Amazing - went for our first day breakfast in Melbourne, and then went every day because there was so much left to try on the menu. Really inventive brunch food, every dish carefully prepared and sooo tasty. Best coffee too. Great atmosphere, friendly staff. Just loved it.

Visited April 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Good Food! All day breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Good food, central location. Pricing is pretty decent but there's always a long queue. What to expect from a place with good food right? Highly recommended!

Visited April 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Worth going ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Recommended by a friend to go- the staff are friendly and the cafè is lovely with good decoration. The food is good. I would definitely recommend going however, a week day maybe as weekends are very busy we waited 50 mins for a table

London, England, United Kingdom
“Best Brunch in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

My friend said he was taking me to a place, where he experienced his best breakfast yet. I thought he was exaggerating and thought... well he is English, low expectations. Oh boy... did I eat my own thoughts, I would definitely agree with him and say it was the best brunch I've ever had.... and i've travelled all over the world and dined in at least 1,000,000 cafes. I Definitely recommend the baked egg, with chorizo, crushed almonds etc.... The taste is simply divine, while almonds add great texture. It was my last meal in Melbourne and what way to end on! #BestLookingWaiter

• Visited April 2014