“What a great activity for a Girls Day Out!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #52 of 284 Activities in Melbourne
Type: Tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Sharing chocolate and exploring Melbourne since 1995. Come discover Melbourne's world of chocolate and experience the life of its streets, lanes and arcades - All tastings and morning/afternoon tea included.
Melbourne, Australia
“What a great activity for a Girls Day Out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

My mum and sisters and I had a great morning on the Chocolate Brunch Tour - the start of our girls day out to celebrate mum's birthday. We began by having coffee and cake in the gorgeous Laurent Patisserie and learning about the origins of chocolate and the chocolate making process, then set off to Chokolait and Haighs Chocolates in the gorgeous block arcade. This tour is a must for any chocolate lover who is up for a morning of pure indulgence!

Visited July 2014
Jessica G, General Manager at Chocoholic Tours, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Hello Cara M,

Thanks for your lovely review on Trip Advisor!

We are so pleased your mother got to celebrate in true, chocolaty style! We hope to have you and your family again with us on tour soon!

Brisbane, Australia
18 attraction reviews
“You can never have too much chocolate!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

What to do on a grey and cold Melbourne winter morning? Go on a chocolate tour and indulge in my favorite comfort food, chocolate!!!! Our little party of three enjoyed the Chocolate Brunch Walk which started out at the Laurent Patisserie in Causeway Lane. After learning more about chocolate and enjoying morning tea with the most beautiful cakes and of course chocolate tastings, we set off for two other stops for yet more tastings!!! We went to the Block and Royal Arcades where visited Chokolait and Haigh Chocolates. These arcades are very much worth a visit. Would definitely recommend doing one of these tours. All good fun..

Visited July 2014
Hello karleigh04,

We are so pleased you enjoyed the Chocoholic tour! We like to share our knowledge (and addiction) with all!

We hope to have you on tour again,

Shelley and Jess
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I had a Gift Voucher from a friend in the UK who sent it for my birthday. My husband and I went last Friday for the Historical Chocolate Tour. Fiona was our guide and she was great, always smiling, laughing and informative. We loved all the places but our favourite was Chocolait where we had a hot chocolate which was perfect as it was a cold and windy day. It was like drinking liquid gold! We loved all the places and to finish up at Laurent for tea and cakes was a perfect ending to our tour.

Visited June 2014
Jessica G, General Manager at Chocoholic Tours, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Hello laurie b,

Thanks for your gold review on Trip Advisor!

I will certainly pass on your feedback to Fiona - she is a glowing guide!

We hope to host you again soon,

Melbourne, Australia
“Absolutely Choctastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I and quite a few friends have been going on this tour since it first started in 1995 and I must say it is the most pleasant way to spend just over 2 hours.
We learn of Melbournes' history as well as sample chocolate and learn the artisan methods in the making of it.
I highly recommend the experience it is delightful

Hello Janys B,

Thank you for your lovely review on Trip Advisor!

We agree - it is truly a divine way to spend a couple of hours in Melbourne!

We hope to host you and your friends again soon,

mentone
5 attraction reviews
“Deffinately a MUST”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I organised this outing with girls from my work - we had a ball. Our guide - Flick was very knowledgeable, wonderful and funny. She guided our group (16 in total) around the CBD, through quaint alleys and side streets I never knew. But the best was the AMAZING chocolate treats we encountered. The advise I would em-part on others taking this tour - wear flat shoes and a take a bottle of water - Wonderful guide, wonderful tour - AMAZING chocolate - Highly recommend

Visited June 2014
Jessica G, General Manager at Chocoholic Tours, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Hello hodderspring,

Thanks for your lovely review! It sounds like you and the girls had a wonderful time!

We will surely pass on your glowing review to Flick.

Please join us again soon,

Shelley and Jess