Just spent 3 days at the Citadines and have to say was pleasantly surprised. The lobby is comfortable with computers and a coffee machine plus comfy chairs and television screens. Staff are very pleasant and professionally trained. The apartments are clean, tidy and well equipped. The bed was so comfy and the pillows were nice and soft which is a bonus compared to some hotels I've stayed in. The kitchenette had all that was necessary and we made our own breakfast. There is a lovely restaurant on site and was quite busy at all times plus the bar was inviting. On site pool, gym and car parking (extra cost) makes this centrally located establishment a worthy place to consider staying in. We were very happy.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines on Bourke Melbourne, in the heart of the city's CBD, offers access to major business and financial offices as well as many world-renowned restaurants, entertainment areas, shopping districts and theatres. Designed for international and domestic travellers on business or leisure, each vibrant apartment has modern amenities along with access to the business corner and fitness corner for efficiency and convenience. Explore Melbourne and relax in the privacy and comfort of your Apart'hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Citadines on Bourke Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.