I travel more frequently to Melbourne now and stay here as it is close to work.
Becoming a familiar stay now, staff are attentive at checkin, happy to store bags at checkout.
I love the Japanese restaurant onsite, always save room for the souffle at dinner.
Eggs Benedict and fresh squeezed juice is my breakfast staple - better value for me than buffet.
Rooms are fine, some furniture a bit dated however very reasonably priced.
My only gripe is the soap/wash on tap - no separate shampoo & conditioner, I take my own in little travel bottles now so that is covered.
Onsite gym is fine for a general workout.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines on Bourke Melbourne, in the heart of the city's CBD, offers access to major business and financial offices as well as many world-renowned restaurants, entertainment areas, shopping districts and theatres. Designed for international and domestic travellers on business or leisure, each vibrant apartment has modern amenities along with access to the business corner and fitness corner for efficiency and convenience. Explore Melbourne and relax in the privacy and comfort of your Apart'hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Citadines on Bourke Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.