Stayed in a studio apartment, nice and well presented room. Staff were very helpful throughout the stay. Excellent location - plenty of shops, restaurants (Chinatown is a block or so away) and a short walk from Flinders St station, not to mention a tram stop right outside. Complimentary wifi was pretty slow but workable. 23rd floor had a lovely view over the city. Bed was pretty comfy, though the couch wasn't. Would definitely come back (also, recommend the a la carte pancakes at the hotel restaurant - they were delicious!)
- Also Known As:
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines on Bourke Melbourne, in the heart of the city's CBD, offers access to major business and financial offices as well as many world-renowned restaurants, entertainment areas, shopping districts and theatres. Designed for international and domestic travellers on business or leisure, each vibrant apartment has modern amenities along with access to the business corner and fitness corner for efficiency and convenience. Explore Melbourne and relax in the privacy and comfort of your Apart'hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Citadines on Bourke Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.