Somerset on Elizabeth is my preferred hotel in Melbourne when I travel down for work. Not sure what's going on with that property but it wasn't available so I decided to give Citadines (another Ascott property) a go.
Met with a welcome back Mr Brown (from previous Somerset stays) and that's always a good start. Big room, very comfy bed, all good there. Breakfast is served in the restaurant downstairs. It's a nice space, decent buffet, nice a la carte options. I was able to get a proper coffee (not off the warmer). Oddest thing was that every staff member was French. I could have been in Paris, well, not really.
Good location, good staff, good rooms. When I go back to Melbourne for work I'll probably book Citadines again.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines on Bourke Melbourne, in the heart of the city's CBD, offers access to major business and financial offices as well as many world-renowned restaurants, entertainment areas, shopping districts and theatres. Designed for international and domestic travellers on business or leisure, each vibrant apartment has modern amenities along with access to the business corner and fitness corner for efficiency and convenience. Explore Melbourne and relax in the privacy and comfort of your Apart'hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Citadines on Bourke Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.