Citadines is a apartment_hotel. It is located right in the heart of Melbourne CBD district. Federation Square is about 10 minutes walk from the hotel and so also in Flinders Street Station which is one of the main tram-train stations in Melbourne. Rooms are neat and large though not very lavish. The room had a kitchenette with microwave / fridge / crockery and cutlery. There is a also coin operated laundry on each floor. Hotel has a small swimming pool and gymnasium. Breakfast is not very lavish but has a decent spread. All in all, good value for money for budget conscious business or family traveller
- Also Known As:
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines on Bourke Melbourne, in the heart of the city's CBD, offers access to major business and financial offices as well as many world-renowned restaurants, entertainment areas, shopping districts and theatres. Designed for international and domestic travellers on business or leisure, each vibrant apartment has modern amenities along with access to the business corner and fitness corner for efficiency and convenience. Explore Melbourne and relax in the privacy and comfort of your Apart'hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Citadines on Bourke Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.