We stayed here the end of March / Beginning of April and were very pleased with the apartment, it was tidy, modern and had everything for a comfortable stay, we were able to cook if we wanted and the utensils were excellent.
All the staff at the front desk were more than helpful with directions etc and always very polite.
We visited Phillip Island while we were here for 3 days and would advise anyone to go there if you get the chance.
Very close to main areas of city, supermarkets, trams, shopping, all within easy reach of everything, We would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines on Bourke Melbourne, in the heart of the city's CBD, offers access to major business and financial offices as well as many world-renowned restaurants, entertainment areas, shopping districts and theatres. Designed for international and domestic travellers on business or leisure, each vibrant apartment has modern amenities along with access to the business corner and fitness corner for efficiency and convenience. Explore Melbourne and relax in the privacy and comfort of your Apart'hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Citadines on Bourke Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.