This hotel has a great location in theCbd, close to public transport and great food.
The room was large and had a kitchenette, as well as a sofa and study desk for work. The bed was two singles put together which was ok.
By biggest qualm about this place was that there was no room service on Sunday. Since we checked in on Saturday and out on Monday, we therefore didn't get any room service the entire weekend. It just made our bathroom look sloppy. Luckily we were allowed to request fresh towels.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines on Bourke Melbourne, in the heart of the city's CBD, offers access to major business and financial offices as well as many world-renowned restaurants, entertainment areas, shopping districts and theatres. Designed for international and domestic travellers on business or leisure, each vibrant apartment has modern amenities along with access to the business corner and fitness corner for efficiency and convenience. Explore Melbourne and relax in the privacy and comfort of your Apart'hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Citadines on Bourke Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.