Stayed 5 nights here with my elderly parents. Fantastic location in the middle of the cbd and close to Chinatown (where my parents wanted to eat most of the time).
No housekeeping services on Sunday.
No wifi included in the room price, which is a pain, but you can get free wifi spot at the aus post building just 2 mins down the road or at fed square.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines on Bourke Melbourne, in the heart of the city's CBD, offers access to major business and financial offices as well as many world-renowned restaurants, entertainment areas, shopping districts and theatres. Designed for international and domestic travellers on business or leisure, each vibrant apartment has modern amenities along with access to the business corner and fitness corner for efficiency and convenience. Explore Melbourne and relax in the privacy and comfort of your Apart'hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Citadines on Bourke Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.