A really nice apartment hotel in an excellent location in downtown Melbourne. The kitchenette is complete with hot plates and microwave oven so this hotel is suitable for a longer stay. The fridge is bar fridge size so no overly large. Some of the details that to me make this better than your average (budget) hotel are: The room is approxiamtely 50 square metres, is well lit, comes with god quality iron, enough coat hangers, safe, nice stereo system and 32" flat screen TV and really comfortable bed. The let down is that the internet is charged at $15 per day or $80 for the week. Overall a good value hotel that has everything you need including a Gym and swimming pool at a reasonable price.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines on Bourke Melbourne, in the heart of the city's CBD, offers access to major business and financial offices as well as many world-renowned restaurants, entertainment areas, shopping districts and theatres. Designed for international and domestic travellers on business or leisure, each vibrant apartment has modern amenities along with access to the business corner and fitness corner for efficiency and convenience. Explore Melbourne and relax in the privacy and comfort of your Apart'hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Citadines on Bourke Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.